These days you can even use an image to search for a Facebook account with relative ease. Read the blog till the end to know how you can do so.
Steps to Carry Out a Facebook Search by Image
Visit the Google images app.
- You will see a search bar on the left with an icon that looks like a camera. Open it and a touch-down menu will appear with the option of “search by image” and choose that option.
- Two options will be presented in front of you. You can either upload the image or paste the URL of that image. In case you have downloaded the photo, you can upload it easily but in case you have not, then you can choose the URL option by right-clicking on the photograph and selecting the copy image location option to paste the URL in the given space. Once you have pasted the URL or uploaded the photo, Google will search all the pages it has to look for the photo.
- Once you click on search, a list of all the pages will appear on the screen and you can choose a suitable source to know more about the photograph.
For more info, you may visit the Getassist.net website.
Few questions asked by Facebook users-
- How do you see all of someone's pictures on Facebook?
- Can you search Facebook by image?
- How can I search a person by photo?
- Is there a reverse image search for Facebook?
- Can Facebook recognize faces?
- How can I see Facebook pictures from non friends?
- How do I find out where a Facebook picture was taken?